Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For the love of lamb...



Boston Lamb Jam 2011


The American Lamb Board and BostonChefs.com host the Lamb Jam in Boston at The Charles Hotel on Sunday, February 20th. This year 16 of Boston’s top chefs come together to celebrate American Lamb by creating succulent and savory selections paired with beer from 8 Boston breweries and hand-picked wines from California and Washington. The chefs will be competing for a Best in Show top prize of a trip to NYC to compete in Lamb Jam NYC Cook-off (September 2011) against Lamb Jam winners from Seattle, DC, and San Francisco. Tickets are $50 and include tastes of 16 lamb dishes, beer from 8 breweries and wine from CA & WA.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Lamb is my favorite. If I didn't already have a completely packed weekend, I would totally go to this. Will you be going? Can we get a full report?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was amazing. I wish I could have attended!

    ReplyDelete